MELBOURNE CUP CALCUTTA
Date / time: Sunday 01st November , 2015 / 11.30am to 4.00pm
Venue: Club Sunbury, 49 Riddell Road Sunbury
Cost: $ 15.00 per head, includes roast lunch
Drinks: at bar prices
Tables of 8 available – bookings essential – please call Brendan 0426 244 187 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1st place – 70% of prize pool. Half share to owner of horse, half share to buyer of horse
- 2nd place – 20% of prize pool. Half share to owner of horse, half share to buyer of horse
- 3rd place – 10% of prize pool. Half share to owner of horse, half share to buyer of horse
- The starting price pool will start at $ 1000
Calcutta / auction rules:
- Tickets will go on sale Thursday 8th October, cost $ 10 per ticket
- The sweep draw will commence on the 1st November at Calcutta day. Auction will start shortly after.
- Ticket buyers may nominate other persons to hold their ticket and act on their behalf on the day of draw/auction
- If you draw a horse you retain half share and the other half share is sold at auction.
- You may bid to buy the other share of the horse. If you are the highest bidder, half of the amount you bid goes into the prize pool the other half to club.
- If you draw a horse that is scratched there is no refund!
- All monies to be paid into the prize pool the day of the draw.
- The auctioneer will have the final say regarding any disputes.