Notice of Annual General Meeting 2022/23
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Sunbury Cricket Club Inc. will be held on Tuesday 19th July 2022 commencing at 7.30 pm at McMahon Pavilion upstairs rooms.
Only current full financial members deemed by the Treasurers subscription statement and as described in the Rules of Association and the By-laws of the Sunbury Cricket Club Inc. are eligible to attend.
To assist facilitate the meeting a notice of intention to attend the meeting is to be received by the club Secretary at least 3 days prior. Non-members may attend only with 3 days prior notice and at the discretion of the outgoing committee.
Please direct any questions to SCC Secretary email@example.com.
All members are urged to attend the meeting to ensure a successful beginning to the season.
- Presidents welcome and apologies.
- Confirmation of Minutes of the AGM held on the 28th July 2021.
- Receipt of Reports:
- President’s Report.
- Secretary’s Report.
- Treasurer’s Report (Financial statement).
- Coach’s Report.
- Election of Committee of Management.
- Secretary & Public Officer;
- Senior Vice-President;
- Junior Vice President;
- Election of Ordinary Committee.
- SCC By-Laws amendments
- Other business – only items of other business that have been given the appropriate notice are to be addressed on the night
Proposed changes to the SCC By-Laws to be are to be received before close of business Sunday, 17th July, 2022 by email to SCC Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org
NOMINATIONS FOR COMMITTEE
Nominations for the Executive Committee can be made on the form below and are to be received before close of business Sunday, 17th July, 2022 by hand or email to SCC Secretary, email@example.com or by hand to SCC President.
Click here for downloadable Agenda and Nomination form: